Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Badd Girlll!

I was at the bedroom and Megan was at the living room with Daddy this morning. All of a sudden I see Megan coming into the room so I asked, "Megan where is Dada"

Megan goes, "Dada is being a bad girl"



I found out later that it was because Daddy had turned off the tv and she was watching so she came to tell me!!! I think she always hears "bad girl" never a bad boy because there is no boy at home so that's why she thought that was right- baadddd girrrlllll, daddy...

1 Comments:

Blogger falcon116 said...

Bad Girl Mommy! Always saying Bad Girl!!! You'd have to learn to say Bad Dad! Or...didn't you have a turtle or fish at one point? Bad Turtle, or bad fish!!!


Hehehe. How are you Mel?

2:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home